Registered user since Wed 17 Sep 2014
My name is Austin Cory Bart, and I’m an Associate Professor at the University of Delaware. I received my PhD in Computer Science with a Learning Sciences certification from Virginia Tech.
Here are some of my projects:
- BlockPy: A Dual Block/Text Python Coding Environment
- Pedal: A Python Feedback Toolset
- Bakery: An open-source, teacher-friendly Python curriculum for CS1, batteries included. Formerly PythonSneks.
- Designer: A user-friendly Python game dev library that teaches best practices
- Drafter: A user-friendly Python web server library that teaches best practices
- React TypeScript Tome: A textbook on how to websites in React and TypeScript, with interactive runnable code examples.
- Runtime Case Builder: An interactive tool for visualizing how long Python programs take to execute, in steps.
- Let’s Learn Algorithms with AlgoTutorBot: An entire course as an educational escape room!
- CORGIS project: A collection of Really Great and Interesting Datasets
- CT@VT: An introductory Computational Thinking curriculum for non-STEM majors with Data Science.
- Curriculum Materials Packaging: A CSSPLICE-funded working group to standardize curriculum material packaging.